Web Site Users
APPM Contracts Ltd (“APPM”) takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information, be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will co-operate with data protection authorities.
What does this Privacy Notice apply to?
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected by APPM online through our websites, applications and branded pages on third party platforms and applications accessed or used through such websites or third party platforms.
This Privacy Notice also applies to targeted APPM content, including offers and advertisements for APPM services, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may send to you on third party websites, platforms and applications. These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
By using the site, you are consenting to APPM collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the APPM Site or otherwise provide APPM with your personal information.
APPM will only collect, use or disclose your personal information where it is fair and lawful to do so. In most cases, we will ask for your consent explicitly but, in some cases, we may infer consent from your actions and behaviour. We may ask you to provide additional consent if we need to use your personal information for purposes not covered by this Privacy Notice. You are not obliged to provide such consent but if you decide not to then your participation in certain activities may be restricted. If you provide additional consent, the terms of that consent shall prevail in the event of any conflict with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Please note, however, that we may process your personal information without consent if we have a legitimate reason to do so, provided that such use will not have a prejudicial effect on your own rights, freedoms and interests.
The APPM site is designed and intended for use by adults. If we discover that we have collected information from a child without consent from a parent or guardian where such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
What Information do we collect?
In this Privacy Notice, your “personal information” means information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified. This typically includes information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, but can also include other information such as IP address.
How do we use your personal information ?
We may use your personal information to:
- To contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- Improve our products and your experience on the APPM site.
- Conduct direct marketing campaigns for new and or related products and services.
Who will we share the information with?
- APPM may share this information with our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us analyse and deliver effective marketing strategies.
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information.
Security of your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
What are your rights
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by clicking the Contact Us link on the APPM site or alternatively by phone or email using the details on the relevant site page. Your request will be directed to the appropriate member of our senior team.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us.
- Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you.
- Would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records.
Wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
If you remain dissatisfied then you have the right to apply directly to the Managing Director for a decision. The Managing Director can be contacted at: –
APPM Contracts Ltd
305 Ashby Road